You want to experience Portuguese influence, sun-kissed beaches, warm ocean, romantic waves, exotic sand dunes, and palm-fringed roads? If yes, explore Goa, a fabulous state in India, where Gods and Angels come to rest and relax. It is one of the most gorgeous travel destinations for fun lovers.
It is known for its engaging scents, spices and flavours, heritage, art, spirituality, history, sea, sand, palm trees, and seafood.
Visitors especially come here to enjoy:
- Night life
- Hot beaches
- Amazing cuisines
- Equatorial forest
- Sunset points
- Glimpse of the Arabian Sea
- Baroque architecture
- Ancient churches
- Migratory birds
- Magnificent forts
- Goa State Museum
Interesting facts about Goa:
- Goa’s Naval Aviation Museum is one of a kind and Asia’s first and only one.
- Goa has an astounding number of bars. In total, there are about 7000 bars and almost all of them are licensed to serve alcohol.
- Goa has the highest per-capita income.
- The forest density cover of Goa is over 33%.
- Goa has many wildlife sanctuaries such as Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary, Molem Wildlife Sanctuary, Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary, Madei Wildlife Sanctuary, Netravali Wildlife Sanctuary, and Mahaveer Wildlife Sanctuary.
Here are a few reasons why visitors choose Goa:
If you want to make your vacations memorable and exciting, choose dolphin cruise to watch the most exciting species on earth – dolphins. Kids love to watch playful dolphins near their yachts and cruises.
If you love water adventure and especially snorkelling, Goa is the place for you. You can choose beautiful Baina Beach, Grand Island and Bogmalo Beach for non-stop snorkelling.
This is a pure heaven for fishing enthusiasts; enjoy endless fishing near Panaji and other well known fishing sites in Goa. You can enjoy fly fishing as well as river fishing also in Goa.
When it comes to culture, nothing can beat the exclusive blend of cultures in Goa. In fact, it is the best place to experience the flawless amalgamation of Eastern and Western styles. You can sense religious and cultural harmony and welcoming people. In fact, the Goan Carnival and Christmas-new year celebrations are known across the world.
So, are you ready to explore the unexplored?