Krabi lies in the south of Thailand and famous for white-sand beaches. People from different parts of the world stumble here to relax and enjoy clear blue waters, coral reefs, virgin rain forest, geological wonders and much more. Visitors walk around the region at their own pace and experience the stunning landscapes. You’ll fall in love with Krabi…
- Things to explore in Krabi - Railay Beach, Ko Lanta Yai, Ko Poda, Tiger Cave Temple (a Buddhist temple)
- Things to see in Krabi – Lush jungles, limestone cliffs, ancient Buddhist shrines and idyllic isles. “It’s estimated that there are around 150 islands and islets around the Krabi coastline.”
- What to enjoy in Krabi – Beaches, islands activities, caves, restaurants, snorkelling, rock climbing, sea kayaking, limestone cliffs, caves, world class waterfalls and exotic wildlife, etc.
- Accommodation – Krabi offers from budget to deluxe hotels.
Rotorua, New Zealand
Rotorua, home to some of the most wonderful and scenic locations, is known for its extraordinary geysers, hot thermal springs, bubbling mud pools, exotic landscapes, delicious cuisine as well as Maori culture. Rotorua is also renowned for its water activities. So, get ready to enjoy water activities and splendid backdrops…
- Things to see in Rotorua – Lake Rotorua, Polynesian Spa, Mount Tarawera, historic eruptions, Okere Falls, etc.
- How to reach Rotorua? It is about a 3-hour drive south from Auckland.
- The best way to move around Rotorua – By cycle.
- What to enjoy in Rotorua? Parks, reserves, natural eruptions, fishing, boating and white water rafting.
Do you love gazing across the horizon? Visit Tasmania. It is by far the best place to see Southern lights. Tasmania is an isolated island state off Australia’s south coast; it is famous for its rugged wilderness areas, parks and reserves as well as vast bay areas. Visitors choose Tasmania because it has dramatic mountains, eye-popping beaches and food. You are guaranteed to enjoy unsurpassed ocean views and vivid coastal dunes.
- Things to see in Tasmania – Freycinet National Park, Wineglass Bay, Honeymoon Bay, Cape Tourville Lighthouse, etc.
- Top attractions of Tasmania –
Cradle Mountain - Surrounded by glacial lakes, it is part of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area.
Salamanca Market – It is the best place to buy jewellery, glassware and ceramics.
Flinders Island – This diverse, engaging and petite island offers ultimate peace and natural beauty.
So, plan your holiday today…
All these regions promise that you go back with unforgettable memories.