Want to experience the fascinating southwestern face of Pacific Ocean, massive volcanoes, chain of smaller islands and varied topographies? Visit the land of awe and beauty – New Zealand. It is famous for its green, peaceful and lush rolling hills, impressive culture as well as an array of idyllic forests, wilderness, landscapes, mountains, cascades, lakes, beaches and fiords. Are you ready to unwind ?
Interesting facts about New Zealand:
- Wellington, the Capital City of New Zealand, is the southernmost capital city in the world.
- NZ is multicultural as many Kiwis are either immigrants or their descendants.
- New Zealand does not have any dangerous or poisonous animals.
- Auckland is the largest Polynesian city in the world and is also known as “the city of sails”.
- New Zealand’s Ninety-Mile Beach is 56 miles (90 km) long.
- New Zealand is one of the world’s least populated nations with only 4.4 million residents.
Travelling enthusiasts visit here because it has the most beautiful place, such as:
Known for its English heritage, it is nestled on the east coast of New Zealand’s South Island. It is a beautiful place to explore historic centre, ancient stone buildings, stores, cafes, restaurants, and Southern Alps.
Families especially come here to see and enjoy exotic harbour, smiling dolphins, awesome peninsula, wildlife park and several botanical gardens as well as buzzing nightlife.
If you are a worshipper of Nature, visit the purest – Queenstown. It is nestled on the shores of the South Island’s Lake Wakatipu. Global backpackers come here to experience the refreshing beauty of Lake Wakatipu, rivers, wine yards, grasslands, mountain trails, fjords, canyons, and dazzling Southern Alps.
Queenstown is the hot favourite place for adventure enthusiasts. They enjoy endless jet-boating, rafting, cycling, kayaking, boating, and skiing on the slopes of Coronet Peak.
Rotorua is known for its geothermal activity, lake Rotorua as well as unique Maori culture. Families especially come here to experience bubbling mud pools, Geysers, parks, and many other natural attractions.
The region is known for its exotic mountains, unusual land formations, lake volcanic eruptions, native villages, traditional songs, river, white water rafting, and boating.
- Best time to travel to New Zealand – New Zealand is a great summer (December to February) destination.
- What to carry in New Zealand – Books, camera, shirts, pants, slippers, socks, sunglasses, hat, etc.
So, are you ready to experience the garland of nature – New Zealand?
Contact UK’s best travel agency Today to know more about our honeymoon & family travel packages!!