Queensland is a land of great diversity. It is all about beaches, divine natural beauty, exotic islands, vast national parks, unique wildlife, serenity, grace, splendour and food and wine. People from around the world come here to experience indigenous culture, sunny tropical coastal areas, lush rainforests and mesmerising snorkelling sites.
Best Time to Visit Queensland – (Jun–Sep)
- Queensland is the second largest state in Australia.
- Queensland has more than 200 national parks.
- There are over 100 islands off the Queensland coast.
- It is home to the world largest sand island.
- Queensland receives an average of 261 days of sunshine every year.
Must see locations –
- Whitsunday Islands
- Hamilton, Hayman and Daydream Islands
- Great Barrier Reef
- Port Douglas and Daintree
- The Gold Coast
What not to miss –
- Queensland Music Festival (attracts a multitude of tourists from around the world)
- Woodford Folk Festival
- Julia Creek Dirt n Dust Festival
- Queensland is also famed for its food and wine (it caters to all genres of foodies)
Things to explore in Queensland –
Queensland is blessed with numerous islands scattered along the Great Barrier Reef. Families explore the most pristine sand islands. They indulge in a wide range of adventure activities from swimming to sailing. Kids love to go on whale tours that offer thrilling experience. No doubt, these islands (Whitsunday Islands, Fitzroy Island, Fraser Island, Townsville, Magnetic Island, etc.) are ideal for camping and relaxing.
Queensland is packed with the most extraordinary, wild, and diligently preserved National parks. Family visitors love to explore famous World Heritage Listed sites, natural beauty and choose walking tours to sense the exotic nature.
Do you know Australian animals are some of the most unique species on the planet? Travellers specially choose Queensland because it has a great number of animals species such as whales, koalas, turtles, kangaroos, sharks, manta rays, crocodiles, etc.
Queensland is famous across the world because of its diverse places and exotic environment. It boasts some of the most amazing and green national parks, marine reserves and state forests on earth. That is why, it is famous for ecotourism.
Whether you are looking for rainforest retreats or luxury resorts, Queensland have it all. All you need to do is to choose the best one according to your budget. Most of the accommodation options are pet and child friendly.
Queensland is a natural gem, not to be overlooked.
It is guaranteed to surprise and delight you…